"If I don't work hard, my abilities won't come back. So... Leave. Me. Alone."
Name: Inboon pronounced IN -boon
Age: Ancient looks around the age of 16
Species: fallen Magi
Species Description: A Magi who in myth lost most or all of there powers.
* Basic shape shifting- He can turn into his patron animal, the cow, which is very sacred on the island.
* Minor water based abilities. Moving it around, making ripples, lifting it into the air.
* ELM 103
* SHD 104
* People of authority.
* Book smart
* Loyal to those who manage to befriend him
• technology Seeing he is from an undeveloped part of the world and they have no idea what fancy gadgets and gizmos, there deities don't know either and don't really care
* Doesn't make friends well or easily, because of his judging and anti social nature
* Workaholic, he works all day and doesn't know when to take a break.
* Become a powerful magi once more
* Regain most of his element abilities
* Fear of not being able to reach his goals
* Revange on the gods.
* Hard worker
* Book worm
* Has quite the Temper
* Has doubt issues
* Can be quite depressed
He has a small motto, don't bother him ever if you don't want to be drenched head to toe in water. He works night and day, making himself the best student in class. He may be a star student, hard working wanting to take control of his future. But that comes from a dark place in his life and those memories can bring him into a whirling state of depression for a long time, full of self doubt and questioning himself.
He doesn't know much about who raised him, where they are now, or much of anything fron his childhood. He only knows that he was gifted with abblites over the elements, something that most magis do not have. And the deties in the area took notice quickly when everything seemed out of placed. They came down to chat with Inboon, The king of them tried to be calm about this situation but his brother was not and crused him to loose all of his abilted and gave him a new one, if he wanted to be powerful let him. Before they sent Inboom down into the depths they gave him a simple shape shifting ability and threw him down, this is where he ended up, in the academy wanting revange.
* Where do you like to roleplay? Wherever the other person is fine with, i personally love Skype more
Inboom: *He was not too happy at how his first day came out, he had almost blown a fuse in elements class because it was too slow for his liking. How long would it take for him to get his powers back??? At this snail's pace it might as well be for an eternity.*
He brushed his fingers across his hair, looking more and more peeved off at the chattering students at lunch, you could see the vines on his head being to almost burst out how mad he was. God was he the only smart one here?? He huffed and slammed his tray down onto the floor, food flying everywhere and getting it on creatures. He didn't even look before he stormed off in anger.